PHA-Exch> Seeking help in countering WB plan for privatized health services in Bangladesh

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Jun 24 09:11:46 PDT 2008

From: Health Right healthrightbd at gmail.com

I am writing to seek your help.  The World Bank is successfully pushing the
Government of Bangladesh to privatize government health services.
Such a campaign would clearly be a disaster to the nation's underprivileged
majority.  We wish to gain international attention in countering it.
Already we have gotten a lot of local press attention and interest for the
issue, but would greatly appreciate your help in garnering international
support.

Eagerly awaiting your early reply,

Best wishes
Abu Naser Khan