PHM-Exch> FW: PHM 3rd Quarter Journal 2022

Roman Vega roman at phmovement.org
Fri Oct 28 03:32:58 PDT 2022

Dear Sirimal, thank you for sharing this Srilanka PHM Bulletin, and
congratulations for the effort.. I invite Jyotsna and Miguel, the PGHM
Global communicators, to contact you and to talk on how to improve this
bulletin. The last PHM steering Council has also approved to organize a
global network of community communicators and you can contribute to put
this into practice in the region. Our communicators are responsible for
promoting it.
Warmest regards,
Roman