PHM-Exch> FW: PHM 3rd Quarter Journal 2022

Sirimal sirimalp at sltnet.lk
Fri Oct 28 01:22:38 PDT 2022

Dear Members and friends,

Hope you all are doing well and safe!

Pleased to share our third quarter e-magazine for the year 2022. Thanks for the authors for their inspiring contribution!

I would like to thank PHM SL and senior members for their valuable advice and guidance!

Hope this edition would meet the expectations and provide you with insights on local situation as well.

Best wishes for the efforts on equity in health,

In solidarity,

Indrachapa

(On behalf of the editors)

--