PHM-Exch> Reply to PHM's Open Letter to Members of the Gavi CSO Constituency Steering Committee

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Feb 11 19:29:46 PST 2021

As you see, polite acknowledgement, but nothing more...
 Claudio

-From: <dlegge at phmovement.org>

FYI

*From:* Sheetal Sharma <sheetale at gmail.com>

Dear People’s Health Movement,

Sulakshana Nandi and Fran Baum

Co-Chairs of People’s Health Movement,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your email dated 09 February 2021. We
acknowledge your organization's workings, the letter as well as its valid
contents.

We appreciate that the CoT has not covered every issue in the ACT-A
discussions, it was drafted by the SC, members of the Constituency, and
shared for feedback with civil society colleagues widely, particularly
those involved in the ACT-A with a deadline in mind to take into account
that things are evolving rapidly and a CoT is required.

Civil society organizations networks are very wide and diverse- Going
forward we wish to work more closely on leveraging collaboration of the
various CS groups for maximum impact in equity.

So far, we have received 218 signatures on the Call to Action from a very
wide spectrum of organizations, from CBO to INGOs, across the world with
all continents represented.

Looking forward to collaborating with you moving forward on common goals
and objectives; on behalf of the Gavi CSO Steering Committee,

Sincerely,

Sheetal Sharma (Ph.D.)
Vice-Chair Gavi CSO Steering Committee.