PHM-Exch> Safe Abortion App by Hesperian Health Guides now in Luganda and Kinyarwanda!

SOS/Jeunesse et Défis(SOS/JD) sdefis5 at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 11 02:27:43 PST 2021

Merci beaucoup pour le partage.

OUEDRAOGO Harouna

Directeur Exécutif  SOS/Jeunesse et Défis (SOS/JD) 01BP:2186 ouadougou 01/Burkina Faso
ouedharouna at sosjd.org

sdefis5 at yahoo.fr
ouedharouna at gmail.com

Skype Id: ouedharouna  01BP 2186 Ouaga 01        Gsm : 000226 70121392 *|  *00226 78126770office: 00226 25471354

site web: http://www.sosjd.org

Préservons l'environnement, n'imprimez ce mail que si c'est nécessaire

        préservons l'environnement pour les générations futures!

    Le mercredi 10 février 2021 à 08:00:45 UTC, Vanessa Tran <vanessa at hesperian.org> a écrit :

 The Safe Abortion app by Hesperian Health Guides is now in Luganda and Kinrwanda and 6 other languages! After noticing that all of our women’s health material, and particularly information about safe abortion on our free HealthWiki was getting a lot of web traffic from users worldwide, we decided to make an app to make the information even more accessible for women, peer promoters and accompaniers. The app helps determine how many weeks a person has been pregnant, explains different abortion options, and what to expect after the abortion. The app operates offline and without data once loaded onto a device and has been used in 177 countries. Download and learn more about the app at bit.ly/safeabortionapp.
PHM-Exchange People's Health Movement
- To post, write to: PHM-Exchange at phm.phmovement.org