PHM-Exch> Fwd: Invitation to PHM 20 years

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sat Nov 28 03:48:17 PST 2020

--
From: Sundararaman T <sundar at phmovement.org>

Please find below the first of the two posters on PHM 20 years celebration.
This can be widely circulated at the earliest with a  request to our
activists to block the date and attend the event.  Another poster will
follow with names of speakers and session details. We are organizing
simultaneous interpretation into Spanish and French.

>From tomorrow, we will also start putting up one minute videos everyday
from countries on Facebook at Twitter.  Any more videos and reports from
countries are still welcome.

Please also inform us of activities celebrating 20th year anniversary
undertaken in the different country circles and regions.

Global Secretariat