PHM-Exch> Urgent call to submit your abstract now for the 2019 IUHPE World Conference on Health Promotion

Sione Tuitahi sione at hauora.co.nz
Mon Aug 13 15:51:06 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues and friends

If you have not, I urge you to submit your abstract now for the 23rd IUHPE World Conference on Health Promotion, Rotorua, New Zealand, April 7-11 2019.
The Conference theme is “Waiora: Promoting planetary health and sustainable development for all”

Here is the link to the conference website and call for abstract: http://www.iuhpe2019.com/en-gb/.

The deadline for abstracts is August 31, 2018.

Looking forward to welcoming you next year!

Kind Regards

sione

Sione Tu’itahi
Executive Director
Health Promotion Forum of New Zealand
Runanga Whakapiki Ake i te Hauora o Aotearoa (HPF)

Vice President
South West Pacific Region, International Union for Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE)
Ph (09) 3003733. Mobile 0276659939
Email: sione at hauora.co.nz<mailto:sione at hauora.co.nz>