PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] PHA4 periodic 4 - share wide and far!

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Jul 26 03:07:00 PDT 2018

From: Anneleen De Keukelaere <anneleen at phmovement.org>

Be inspired by PHM initiatives across the world which took place within the
past few months! Express solidarity by signing the People's Charter for
Health
<http://www.phmovement.org/en/resources/charters/peopleshealth?destination=phm_home_page>
online.

View this email in your browser

*PHA4 - NEWS*
*Health for All NOW!*

*Between now and November 2018 we will be sending out regular PHA4
Newsletters. To stay updated on PHA4 news and activities you can also
follow us via*
*the **PHA4 facebook group*
<https://web.facebook.com/groups/980380755446508/>*or the* *PHM website*
<http://www.phmovement.org>*.*
*If you have any pre-PHA4-mobilisation efforts in your region or country it
would be great to share your story with the rest of the movement through
this newsletter.*

*REGISTER NOW for PHA4 !*

*Individual online registration now open,*

*Click Here <https://phmovement.org/registration/>*

While we encourage all to register online for logistical purpose such as
accommodation, airport transfers and catering, those who arrive at PHA4
without registration online are also welcome!

*PHA4 MOBILISATION TOOLKIT NOW AVAILABLE!*

Need a PHA4 facebook banner or PHA4 flyer?
Giving a presentation to mobilise for PHA4 in your organisation or your
community?
Want to create a twitter storm or help PHA4 going viral?

Check out the PHA4 mobilisation toolkit
<https://phmovement.org/lets-mobilise-for-pha4/> which includes a PHA4
presentation, flyer, facebook banner and social media messaging in Spanish,
French, Arabic and English!

*SPREAD THE WORD! EXTENDED DEADLINE FOR SELF ORGANISED ACTIVITIES: 31 JULY
2018!*

The structure of the PHA4 program will provide a space for self-organized
activities. In the afternoons of the PHA4, PHM country circles,
organizations and networks are offered the opportunity to organize a
workshop/session.
Proposed themes for such sessions, will have to be in sync with the broad
themes of PHA4. Activities can include different formats, including
cultural presentations, case studies, testimonies, etc.

Click here
<https://phmovement.org/call-for-proposals-for-self-organised-activities-during-pha4-closing-date-31-july-2018/>
for more information on how to submit a proposal for self organised
activities !

*SPREAD WIDE AND FAR!*
You want to spread the worth about PHA4 with your friends, during
activities in your community or organisation?

PHM is a global network that brings together grassroots health activists,
civil society organizations and academic institutions and individuals from
around the world. Guided by the People's Charter for Health
<http://www.phmovement.org/en/resources/charters/peopleshealth?destination=home>(PCH),
PHM works on a variety of programmes and activities and is primarily
committed to Comprehensive Primary Health Care and to addressing the
social, economic and environmental determinants of health.

PHM is facing serious cutbacks in funding. We are thus welcoming
contributions/donations from individuals and organizations who believe in
our vision and philosophy to support and sustain our activities. Your
support will enable PHM to remain uncompromised and independent in the
stands it takes. Your donation will contribute to movement building, to the
development of resources for for its advocacy, to strengthening policy
dialogue at different levels, and to strengthen its ‘Health for All’
campaign as a platform for experience exchanges and concerted joint
action.  *Donate now to PHM <http://www.phmovement.org/en/phm/donate>*

Would you like to share your PHM news via this newsletter? Send us your
story to globalsecretariat [at] phmovement.org

<http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=*%7CURL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT%7C*>

Share
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=*%7CURL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT%7C*>

<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=*%7CURL:MC_SUBJECT%7C*:%20*%7CURL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT%7C*>

Tweet
<http://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=*%7CURL:MC_SUBJECT%7C*:%20*%7CURL:ARCHIVE_LINK_SHORT%7C*>

*DONATE NOW to PHM* <http://www.phmovement.org/en/phm/donate>
We welcome contributions/donations from individuals and organizations who
believe in our vision and philosophy to support and sustain the activities
of the People’s Health Movement. This enables us to remain uncompromising
and independent in the stands we take.

*Our mailing address is:*
globalsecretariat at phmovement.org

*Website*