PHM-Exch> Anti Corruption Symposium

Christiane Fischer cf at bukopharma.de
Fri Feb 28 04:04:06 PST 2014

Dear PHM Europe Groups,
in December (11.-13.12.14) will be the national bioethics conference in Bangalore (India). On 13.12. will be the the international symposium on "Corruption in health care and medicine", which is coordanised by MEZIS (No Free Lunch Germany). As we would appreciate a large participation from PHM and No Free Lunch groups, we invite you to save the date, in case you plan to come please contact the given contact and remember to book your flight as early as possible. Please spread the news.

Cheers
Christiane