PHM-Exch> [Fwd: PHM concern about new snthetic-biology-based anti-malarial?]

Jeff Conant jefeconant at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:32:21 PDT 2013

Dear Ingeborg -- Thank you for sending your note and making us aware of
this network.This definitely looks like a forum where we would want to see
the new drug discussed and critiqued. Perhaps once we sign up, we can send
along a few statements that we've produced in the past few days.
We'll be in touch shortly.
Thanks much,
Jeff Conant