PHM-Exch> For those attending PHA3: What to bring, Where to go and MONEY EXCHANGE!!

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Jul 2 12:56:13 PDT 2012

From: ingrid dekker <pha3bookings at gmail.com>

(French ci-joint)
*Attention: il ne sera pas possible de payer en especes avec EURO ou
DOLLARS, ni d'echanger la monnaie, a l'Assemble*

*Hello PHM friends!*

We are only a step away from the Third People's Health Assembly and we are
looking forward welcoming everybody who is planning to attend!

Please find attached a note on

   - Where to go at the airport
   - What to bring
   - Money Exchange

We know that unfortunately not all of you are able to attend, we do hope
you will spread this message as broad and far as possible to ensure
everybody who is attending PHA3 will receive this letter. Thank you for
your help to make this happen!
If you have any more specific questions, please visit the website of PHA3
where you can find now the final version of the PHA3 program!

*Please be aware you will not be able to pay cash in EUR/USD at the PHA3
venue and there are no money exchange facilities at the PHA3 venue nor
surroundings.*

With kindest regards
The PHA3 coordination team
--