PHM-Exch> Cape Town Call to Action - DRAFT for feedback

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Jul 2 01:22:24 PDT 2012

From: PHA3 Call-to-Action <call-to-action at phmovement.org>

As the PHA3 draws near, we are happy to share a draft of the "*Cape Town
Call to Action*", which will be further discussed, debated, worked on,
elaborated and finalised during the course of PHA3! We would be happy to
receive your thoughts, comments and suggestions in the lead up and during
PHA3! [attached as an exception]
Please forward all suggestions to this email address. A team of people will
work on the draft Call to Action during PHA3 and will take consideration of
suggestions made in finalising the draft. Discussions and input during the
Assembly will also feed into the final draft.

Please do also circulate this to country circles and other interested PHM
friends and encourage input.

We look forward to receiving your comments directly to
call-to-action at phmovement.org!!
Warm wishes

Cape Town Call to Action
PHA3