PHM-Exch> PHA Cape Town - Session on "Peoples' Research for empowerment"

Sunil Deepak sunil.deepak at aifo.it
Mon Mar 5 04:09:06 PST 2012

Dear all,

At the Peoples Health Assembly in Cape Town we are planning to organise an afternoon session on "Peoples' Research for Empowerment".

The aim of this session will be to look at examples of research conducted by people from communities for promoting right to health. These can be based on different peoples-centered research methodologies such as PRA and emancipatory research.

We would like to know if there are other individuals and/or organisations coming to Cape Town who would like to join us and collaborate in this session. We are looking for actual field examples of peoples centred research and not just theoretical ideas.

If you are interested please send me an email to sunil.deepak at aifo.it<mailto:sunil.deepak at aifo.it>

Looking forward to hear from you and with best wishes,

Sunil

Dr Sunil Deepak
Head, Scientific Support Dept.
AIFO