PHM-Exch> Health as a Human Right: An IPHU in El Salvador

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sat Dec 17 18:10:42 PST 2011

Health as a Human Right: An IPHU in El Salvador
  [image: dd] <http://www.phmovement.org/en/node/6283>

A first IPHU in El Salvador took place in La Palma. Entitled “Building
Hope: Deepening our Understanding of Health Reform in El Salvador” it
provided a somewhat different model for the IPHU. First, it targeted young
health professionals working within the Ministry of Health, in health
services around the country, professionals active in the process of health
reform in El Salvador.
  Building Hope: Deepening our Understanding of Health Reform in El
Salvador<http://www.phmovement.org/en/node/6282>
   The proceedings of the event are available in
Spanish<http://www.ilames.org/campusvirtual/mod/folder/view.php?id=3>