PHM-Exch> film "Egypt, insights into a revolution" is online

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Nov 7 04:37:49 PST 2011

   From:    sebastien.saugues at gmail.com

I'm Sebastien Saugues, filmmaker from France. I met some of you at the
IPHUs in Savar, Bangalore and London, where among others I made some videos
of these courses that you can find on the PHM website, multimedia pages.

I've been in Egypt last April, and made that film :
"Egypt, Insights into a revolution"
http://vimeo.com/31425854
bloggers, activists, artists, opinion leaders or simple citizens revisit
their Egyptian revolution. How did they felt during the eighteen days of
protests who eventually forced Mubarak to abdicate on February 11, 2011
after some thirty years of an autocratic presidency? How did the revolution
change their lives? What are their hopes and fears whereas Egypt is slowly
moving towards democracy?

This film is not related to health issues or PHM (even if I could benefited
from the valuable help of Azza Sallam (global secretariat in Cairo) for the
shooting and translations),
but I think that the testimonies of these egyptians who were actors of this
revolution needs to be know widely.
So... feel free to watch, spread that film!