PHM-Exch> Geneva Health Forum: 18 - 20 April 2012

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Sun Jul 10 13:34:59 PDT 2011

From: GENEVAHEALTHFORUM Info <Info.Genevahealthforum1 at hcuge.ch>

 A Critical Shift to Chronic Conditions: Learning From the Frontliners Fourth
Edition 18 – 20 April 2012               International Conference Centre
Geneva, Switzerland

*Geneva Health Forum 2012**
*The fourth edition of the Geneva Health Forum (GHF) will focus on chronic
conditions which pose major challenges to health systems in high and
low-income countries, in stable and emergency situations. To address this
challenge the GHF solicits accounts from those on the frontlines, whether
they are working at the local level in a rural clinic, at the national level
in a ministry or developing policy at the international level.

*New: Enhanced visibility of frontliners and new format for
project-submissions**
*The Geneva Health Forum is unique in its design. We make a deliberate
effort to ensure that the views and experiences of frontliners are channeled
into each debate at the GHF. We strive to infuse global health debates with
valuable insights and experiences, know-how and solutions in progress, which
are grounded in specific realities.

To clearly illustrate the action at the frontlines to a wider audience and
to facilitate your project submission, we offer you the possibility to also
post short videos or photos of your work on our website. An on-line
questionnaire will complement your submissions. Its on-line presentation
will encourage community members to share their experiences too.

*Save the dates: 18 – 20 April 2012, Geneva**
*As a participant of our network we invite you to join and shape the debate
on chronic conditions. Save the date in your agenda: 18 – 20 April, in
Geneva, Switzerland and join cutting edge thinking and a new approach
towards global access to health.

Start of submissions and registration for early birds possible from 8 August
2011. Expect an update.