PHM-Exch> The Ugly face of Domestic Violence

JOY KAWIRA MUGAMBI joy.mugambi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 02:11:32 PDT 2011

Hi Guys,

Domestic violence has become a very hot topic, for us advocates of Human
Rights,
It's a constant reminder of the pain that women, children, (and some men) go
through each day.

Gender based Violence is not a stand alone issue, it is both degrading, and
erodes the
social fabric of the community. It has direct impact on health and economic
issues. It
affects the well being of the people involved, and the children too.

It's time to say a big NO to Gender Based Violence.

*Remember "Anger Makes you small. Say no to violence!"*
*
*
*Pass this message, and lets keep the fire burning.*

--
JOY MUGAMBI
Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor,

~You gain strength, courage and confidence, by every experience you stop to
look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, " I have
lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along"-
Eleanor Roosevelt~