PHM-Exch> preventing disease and improving lives through songs et al. in Mozambique

Maria Van_Heemstra MVH at wcc-coe.org
Thu Aug 27 23:49:54 PDT 2009

Here is another interesting initiative in Mozambique I came
across on the Internet:

http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/mozambique704/video/video_index.html

>>> Claudio Schuftan <cschuftan at phmovement.org> 27/08/2009 14:57
PM >>>
From: Beatus K. Leon beatusleon at yahoo.co.uk

  Dear Prof Bergström,

This is a very enlightening documentary about what is happening
in Africa.
Critical shortages in human resources for health(HRH) have led
to various
innovations as attempts to sustain health care delivery in
those
resource-poor settings, and from my point of view, Mozambique
has shown the
way.

How can I obtain a copy of this documentary? I would like to
show it to my
international students who are on a course titled "Health Issues
in Africa".

*Dr Beatus Kiraiya Leon,
Centre for Educational Development in Health, Arusha (CEDHA),
*
<Staffan.Bergstrom at ki.se> responded:

>  You can write to the documentary film makers, Karin Falck and
Loui