PHM-Exch> Midwives in Mozambique doing major surgery save thousands of mothers' lives (2)

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Aug 27 05:57:01 PDT 2009

From: Beatus K. Leon beatusleon at yahoo.co.uk

  Dear Prof Bergström,

This is a very enlightening documentary about what is happening in Africa.
Critical shortages in human resources for health(HRH) have led to various
innovations as attempts to sustain health care delivery in those
resource-poor settings, and from my point of view, Mozambique has shown the
way.

How can I obtain a copy of this documentary? I would like to show it to my
international students who are on a course titled "Health Issues in Africa".

*Dr Beatus Kiraiya Leon,
Centre for Educational Development in Health, Arusha (CEDHA),
*
<Staffan.Bergstrom at ki.se> responded: