PHA-Exch> PHM in Austria

Markus Schallhas markus.schallhas at khg.jku.at
Fri Mar 21 14:14:07 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am part of a group of activists of attac Austria dedicated to health.
We discussed in our last meeting the possibility of forming a PHM
circle. Would it be possible that we declare our group also a part of
the PHM? You can find information on our activities on our homepage
http://community.attac.at/gesundheit.html

We would also like to ask you whether there are already other groups or
individuals in Austria connected to the PHM, who we could contact.

With solidarity,
Markus Schallhas

--
Markus Schallhas

M: 0043/ 0676/ 753 47 73
F: 0043/ 01/ 990 74 95
Stadt: Hohenfelsplatz 6/9, 1120 Wien (A)
Dorf: Etzerstetten 26, 3261 Steinakirchen (A)
T: Patientenanwalt (VertretungsNetz)
T: Kultur- und Sozialanthropologie