PHA-Exchange> People's Health Movement South Africa - Invitation toRight to Health campaign

PHM Global Secretariat secretariat at phmovement.org
Tue Sep 4 09:00:43 PDT 2007

Dear friends from PHM South Africa,
Warmest greetings from the PHM Global Secretariat Office in Cairo!

On behalf of the PHM global structures, I would like to congratulate PHM South Africa for Launching the Right to Health Campaign on the 8th of September.

I want to take the change to express the special attention that PHM global structures are giving to Africa which should be soon translated into practical actions.

I am promising that the PHM Global Secretariat will save no effort to support this new successful step in the African struggle for health. I strongly believe that launching the campaign in South Africa will be just a start for spreading the campaign all over Africa.

Please keep us informed with the progress. Such reporting will be very motivating for many groups all over the world.

In Solidarity,
Hani Serag
On behalf of the PHM Global Structures.

==
Hani Serag
Global Secretariat Coordinator,
People’s Health Movement (PHM)
Email: secretariat at phmovement.org
Web: www.phmovement.org
Hosting Organization
Association for Health and Environmental Development (AHED)
17 Beirut St., APT.# 501 - Heliopolis, Cairo - Egypt
Tel.: +20 2 22565613
Fax: +20 2 22565612
Web: www.ahedegypt.org