PHA-Exchange> About the NEWS from PHM

Erika Arteaga erikarteaga at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 07:12:44 PDT 2006

I am gladly surprised that Hani will be in the Global Secretariat.  I know PHM will grow further during this transition.
  I am also very impressed of all the collaboration attained in the Middle East and with Europe and Asia. Surely this will be a great year for PHM.
   I'm just curious on which will be the role of Latin America or even of North, Central and South America.
  Can anybody explain further on that?  (I only recall reading Arturo or Margarita as representatives but nothing else)

  Erika