PHA-Exchange> Global Meetings in India this month

PHM - Secretariat secretariat at phmovement.org
Mon Sep 5 06:03:08 PDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: web-editor
To: secretariat at phmovement.org
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 5:13 PM
Subject: Meetings in India

Dear Friends,

All those who are attending the Global Forum for Health Research meeting in Mumbai (12-16 September ) and/or the International Women's Health Meeting in New Delhi (21-24 September) please do let the secretariat know of details of participation, sessions, inputs etc. We are proposing PHM stalls and PHM events in both places and we need to keep those who are participating informed in advance. Prompt action will be appreciated.

Ravi/Prasanna/Nisha
PHM Secretariat team
Bangalore