PHA-Exchange> R: Cuenca Declaration - final

Sunil Deepak sunil.deepak at aifo.it
Mon Sep 5 08:45:07 PDT 2005

Dear friends,

Thanks for the final version of the Cuenca declaration. Thanks also to all those who contributed to the final work.

After coming back from Cuenca, we had translated the declaration into Italian and sent it around to different groups and organisations in Italy for their comments. I already have about ten comments and I am hoping to get some more. I had thought of putting together all these comments and sharing them with persons involved in preparation of the final version. Now I understand that we are too late for that.

However, perhaps the comments about the declaration will still be useful for our discussions about PHM in Europe.

With best wishes,

Sunil
AIFO, Italy