PHA-Exchange> movie: "side effects"

abraham thomas abrahamthomas at postmark.net
Tue Aug 30 00:09:20 PDT 2005

Dear Friends,

There's a movie called "Side Effects" going to be released in September.
In intellectual's attempts to communicate current trends, practices,
healthcare denial, and manipulations at state level, this is a big step.
This movie seems to be appealing to a wide audience and can be used as a
tool for discussions, for research, and to educate patients in clinical
setups. The only flaw is that its only in english.

The information about the movie came on one of the best e-lists on drugs
and pharmaceuticals called edruggers. below is the original message.
The  trailer of the movie is available at...
http://www.sideeffectsthemovie.com/trailers/ You will need a good
connection for this and otherwise be patient.

Abraham Thomas
Communications Officer, PHM Global Secretariat