PHA-Exchange> PSI World News - May 2005

claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Mon Jun 6 05:56:53 PDT 2005

 Andy Rutherford <arutherford at oneworldaction.org> -----
>PSI World News.gif
>    <http://www.world-psi.org>www.world-psi.org   May 2005
>
>  Women health workers speak
>Migrant workers.gifPSI and UNISON have co-produced a collection of 14
>in-depth interviews with women health workers who have migrated or are
>considering migrating for work. “Who Cares? Women Health Workers in the
>Global Labour Market” is an attempt to give voice to the actual
>experiences of women health workers and to circulate their stories within
>and between communities of workers, trade unionists and policymakers
>concerned about the future of our global health system,” said Kim Van
>Eyck, author of the book. For copies of the book email
><mailto:genevieve.gencianos at world-psi.org>genevieve.gencianos at world-psi.org.
>The final report of the research is also available
><http://www.world-psi.org/TemplateEn.cfm?
Section=Home&CONTENTID=6637&TEMPLATE=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm>here,

>and PSI’s Introductory Guide to International Migration in the Health
>Sector for Workers and Trade Unionists (2003) is
><http://www.world-
psi.org/Content/ContentGroups/English7/Publications1/EN_Guide_Migrants_Health_Wo
rkers_with_USA_unions.pdf>here.

type=Themas&id=1533>http://www.wemos.nl/en-GB/Content.aspx?type=Themas&id=1533,

f0.cfmReforming>http://www.tuc.org.uk/publicsector/tuc-9650-f0.cfm