PHA-Exchange> Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network

Samuel Njuguna Kabue skabue at edan.or.ke
Thu Dec 9 05:59:21 PST 2004

Dear Sirs,

An E-mail on PHM and the meeting in Equador has been passed on to me by a collegue from WCC in Geneva who thought that I might know about PHM. This has drawn me to write to you to introduce myself and the Network which I work for and to let you know that I am interested with the disability issues you seem to be addressing. We would be happy to know more about you and the meeting being organized on disability.

The Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network is a programme of the World Council of Churches on persons with disabilities. It is decentralized here in Kenya where we work under the auspices of All Africa Conference of Churches. I attach herein a write up on the Network. I wait to hear from you as to how we could participate in your activities.

Samuel N Kabue
Executive Secretary, Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network
( A Program Of the World Council Of Churches)
P.O. Box 22,
00300 Ronald Ngala
Nairobi.
Phone: +254-20-4445837, +254-20-4441338