PHA-Exchange> PHA II preparations

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Fri Oct 15 21:09:28 PDT 2004

From: Jihad Mashal

Dear Friends,
 Greetings from Palestine,

It is quite encouraging for all of us to hear the progress on preparation for the PHA2 ,on our side of the world ,yesterday in Beirut, as part of a regional conference organized By ESCWA (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia) an Official announcement to PHA 2 was circulated and discussed among 6 other sectoral networks in the region in

Addition to PHM- MENA .We are looking at some intensive preparatory events in the region that started in Beirut yesterday and will continue in Egypt and Iran and other places.

Kindly note that the suggested number of delegates table is a well thought of except that for the Middle East and North Africa I read 15 delegates for 23 countries, in my opinion this needs to be revised.

My best wishes of solidarity and hope of better future

Jihad Mashal