PHA-Exchange> Cuenca preparatory meeting

Claudio claudio at hcmc.netnam.vn
Wed Oct 13 17:36:23 PDT 2004

From: PHM-Secretariat

Dear  IOC members,

 Greetings from PHM Secretarait (Global)!

 The first report of the IOC committee of PHA 2, which we all received on 8th October is a fantastic example of hard work, good planning, democratic dialogue, enthusiastic collectivity and creative solidarity! Thanks to each of you who have contributed to the evolving process.

 We would like to commit our small PHM Secretariat team in Bangalore to fully supporting you all in doing whatever we can do and whatever is requested of us to support you in this process, while continuing to support the evolving PHM.

 As a matter of procedure, pls send us your requests so that in our enthusiasm, we do not duplicate efforts.

With Prem John now being the PHM Secretariat team representative in IOC, we hope to be able to support logistics through him and of course, with Unni (PHM Media) also being Bangalore-based and secretariat-linked we shall have enough ideas to follow up.

 En Solidaridad

 Ravi / Prasanna / Srinidhi / Prem / Unni