PHA-Exchange> Boycott Australian goods too!

Fran Baum fran.baum at flinders.edu.au
Wed Apr 2 15:35:21 PST 2003

Dear All,

Many congratulations on the boycott campaign and all the other anti-war
efforts.

A reminder that the Australian government is supporting American
imperialism to the same degree as the UK. Many Australians are deeply
shamed by the action of our Government and would welcome any pressure from
outside our country to impress on the Government how immoral and outrageous
their act of invading another country is.

If there is a campaign to exclude the UK from the Commonwealth it should
include a campaign to exclude Australia too. The involvement of the
Australian government is exactly the same as the UK. Our prime minister
John Howard revels in toadying to Bush and has made Australian foreign
policy a mirror of US.
In solidarity
Fran Baum
Adelaide