PHA-Exchange> WHAT'S YOUR VIEW? the campaign against Aids in Africa.

George(s) Lessard media at web.net
Fri Feb 7 15:20:50 PST 2003

WHAT'S YOUR VIEW?
http://allafrica.com/specials/aids/

AllAfrica.com is hosting a public forum on the status and direction of
the  campaign against Aids in Africa. Visit the web site to have you
say.

---

[ Via / From / Thanks to and / or excerpted from the following : ]

PAMBAZUKA NEWS 98
A weekly electronic newsletter for social justice in Africa
If you have e-mail access, you can get web resources listed in this
Newsletter by sending a message to www4mail at kabissa.org with
the web
address (usually starting with http://) in the body of your message.

/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\//\/\/\//\

THIS NEWSLETTER IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY FAHAMU,
KABISSA, AND SANGONET
Fahamu - learning for change
Unit 14, Standingford House, Cave Street, Oxford OX4 1BA, UK
info at fahamu.org
http://www.fahamu.org

Kabissa - Space for change in Africa
24 Philadelphia Avenue, Takoma Park, MD 20912, USA
info at kabissa.org
http://www.kabissa.org

Southern African Non-Governmental Organisation Network
(SANGONeT)
P O Box 31
Johannesburg, 2000
South Africa
info at sn.apc.org
http://www.sn.apc.org

The Newsletter is an advocacy tool for social justice. The Newsletter
is
open to any organisation committed to this goal. You can use this
Newsletter to tell others about your work, events, publications, and
concerns. The quality and range of information depends on you.

SUBMIT YOUR NEWS
If your organisation is a regular provider of information, please
ensure
that your information is widely read by adding
editor at pambazuka.org to
your addressbook and mailing lists. Help us in particular by making
sure
that sections relevant to your work are well represented. We
consider
every submission to that address for inclusion. Please attribute
original
sources by including a website address and/or contact e-mail.

SUBSCRIBE The Newsletter comes out weekly and is delivered to
subscribers by e-mail. Subscription is free! To subscribe, send an e-
mail to <pambazuka-news- request at pambazuka.org> with only the
word 'subscribe' in the subject or body.

WRITE AN EDITORIAL
We welcome original editorials. Typically, editorials run 300-500
words
and include links and contact details of their authors. Space is
available
through the website for longer editorials. Please inquire to
editor at pambazuka.org.

FAIR USE
This Newsletter is produced under the principles of 'fair use'. We
strive
to attribute sources by providing direct links to authors and websites.
When full text is submitted to us and no website is provided, we
make the
text available on our website via a "for more information" link. Please
contact editor at pambazuka.org immediately regarding copyright
issues.

The views expressed in this newsletter, including the signed
editorials,
do not necessarily represent those of Kabissa, fahamu and
SANGONeT.

(c) Kabissa, Fahamu and SANGONeT 2003--
  :-) Message ends, Signature begins (-:
  George Lessard, living @ 61.10N 94.05W
Comments should be sent to media at _no_spam_web.net
[Remove _no_spam_ from addresses to e-mail]
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly
find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot...
"If you think you are too small to make a difference,
try sleeping in a closed room with a mosquito..." African Proverb
ICQ # 8501081
MediaMentor Weblog
http://www.eGroups.com/list/mediamentor
Homepages http://media002.tripod.com
Caveat Lector, Disclaimers & (c) info
http://members.tripod.com/~media002/disclaimer.htm

Semi-random signature quotes follow:
Thought for the day:
    Concerto (n): a fight between a piano and a pianist.