PHA-Exchange> Re: [IPHCWORLDWIDE] Link-up on WHO DG

srfawcus fawcus at mweb.co.za
Sun Jan 19 12:11:45 PST 2003

RE: [IPHCWORLDWIDE] Link-up on WHO DGDear Andy,
We logged on a bit late so may have missed important statements. However, what we did see/listen to was most unimpressive. Although language is a constraint, Mocumbi too was unimpressive. And the contender from the Cook Islands came across as pompous and pedantic.
Why were the other contenders (esp. Frenk and Piot )not participating ?
Regards,
David Sanders.