PHA-Exchange> RE: [IPHCWORLDWIDE] Link-up on WHO DG

Andrew Chetley chetley.a at healthlink.org.uk
Fri Jan 17 07:44:54 PST 2003

Hi David (and everyone else),
It's an open and public debate. In South Africa, the site is in Durban at
the Nelson Mandela School of Medicine, so you might not want to go there.
Andyone who is in Geneva can simply arrive at the venue:
Geneva International Conference Centre, CICG, International Conference
Centre Geneva, 15, rue de Varembé , 1211 Genève 20 (15.00-17.00 Geneva time)
- we have plenty of space as we've had to take a large room due to the early
demand for places.
If you can't make that, or are not in Geneva, you'll need a computer with
internet access and you can listen (low bandwidth) or watch (high bandwidth)
by visiting www.ihn.info.
If you can't manage that, you could always e-mail us in questions or
comments, either now or anytime over the next few days, to
questions at ihn.info.
And, if you can't manage any of those, you can check out
http://www.kaisernetwork.org/healthcast/who/19jan03 where an archived
webcast will be available on Monday, and a transcript of the forum will be
posted later in the week.
And keep in touch, visit the IHN website or the Exchange website
www.healthcomms.org for details of follow up activities. Corresponding
information will also be posted on the IPHC website www.iphcgolbal.org and
the PHM website www.phmovement.org

Please do send in questions - lots of them!!! We will be continuing the
dialogue even after the selection has been made, and will start to
facilitate a range of events to encourage engagement of the new
Director-General elect with civil society.
best wishes,
Andrew

Andrew Chetley
Director, Exchange
A networking and learning programme on health communication
c/o Healthlink Worldwide
40 Adler Street, London E1 1EE, UK
Tel: +44 (0)20 7539 1591
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7539 1580