PHA-Exchange> REPORT ON PREPARATIONS FOR THE World Social Forum

DR Jihad jihad at shabaka.net
Fri Jan 17 07:10:56 PST 2003

Dear Friends
Before getting top Porto Alegre,few other people from the Mena Region
will participate ,among those whom I know are ; Ghassan Issa  From
Lebanon ,,Ghassan ,Allah Jarrar ,Mohamed Shaker and Nasif Aldik from
Palestine and many others  .
The ANND ( the Arab NGO NETWORK for Development) will be represented by
a large group of people representing different sectors of work  .I
already advised to contact the PHM members for some coordination to take
place .
Wish you success.
Jihad Mashal