PHA-Exchange> Announcement: PHM-Geneva International

pamzinkin pamzinkin at gn.apc.org
Mon Nov 25 04:41:16 PST 2002

This is really good news. I am sure we all really appreciate your
enterprise and help.
As PHA/PHM Europe we need to work together on all of this. David Woodward
is the focal point for the Europe co-ordinating circle so would be the
obvious link. A great deal is being planned around 25th Anniversary . We
have just finished a core group meeeting in Savar, Bangladesh and you will
all be getting information very soon.
On a separate note what are the implications of being an ngo registered
under Swiss Law? Are there any constraints eg political activity?
Pam