PHA-Exchange> Hyderabad- Asian Social Forum

phmbc at dhaka.net phmbc at dhaka.net
Sat Nov 16 22:49:51 PST 2002

Dated: 17-11-02
From: PHM Bangladesh Circle.
Email: phmbc at dhaka.net

To: Community Health Cell
Email: sochara at vsnl.com

Sub: Asia Social Forum event in Hyderabad.

Greetings from PHM  Bangladesh Circle.

Thank you for your email of 11th November 2002 regarding the above events.
 From PHM Bangladesh Circle.  Different issue based circles including PRSP
and Health Network  and other issue-based circles of PHM will participate
in the events along with other issue based group members.

Possibly 10 to 15 people may participate from PHM Bangladesh circle in the
Asian Social Forum to be held at Hyderabad from 2-7 January 2003.

We are waiting hear from you about the rest information regarding cost of
travel, accommodation, food etc.

We also appreciate if you kindly inform us about financial expenses and
your participation.
  We are interested to participate in every event particularly:
·       Taking the People s Health Movement Forward.
·       The seminar on Rights to Health Care moving from idea to reality.

Looking forward to hear your responses.
Thanking you.

With best regards

A.H.M.Nouman