PHA-Exchange> Re: All in the Physicians for Social Responsibility Nepal and Civil Societies saute Megda Elvoet

Mathura P Shrestha mathura at healthnet.org.np
Wed Aug 28 07:08:48 PDT 2002

Dear All
The extremely poor and deprived country, Nepal, does not need prescriptions
of death but peace counseling, motivation, moral pressure for conflict
resolution by mediations and dialogue, and human and development goods. We
congratulate with cordial gratitude the Minister of Health and Environment
of Belgium for the courage and good example. I might have misspelled the
name but have a guanine love and appreciation for her/him. I request all
those who have her/his address to forward this e-mail. We have to strengthen
barrel of pens rather than that of guns. Problems of human rights
violations, torture, rapes, terror and deaths from both warring parties
should be stopped and peaceful solution by dialogue given a chance.
Professor Mathura P. Shrestha.
President, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Nepal (PSRN).