PHA-Exchange> Thanks to Claudio

Prue hcca at tpg.com.au
Tue Dec 4 16:39:04 PST 2001

Dear All
On the anniversary of the PHA Health Care Consumers Association ACT,
organised a Playback Theatre Performance at the Canberra Hospital titled "
Hospital Stories". Playback Theatre is improvisational theatre where
audience members tell stories from their lives and then watch as actors and
musicians enact them without script or rehearsal.The 2 performances were
very moving and many stories were told from those who had experienced the
hospital system and a smaller number from Health professionals. I was
reminded of the the Assembly and the many stories I heard last year which I
won't forget and which has inspired our work here in the ACT to highlight
these, with those who plan health services.--
Best wishes

Prue Borrman
Coordinator
Health Care Consumers Ass ACT