PHA-Exchange> First aniversary of PHA in Bangladesh

schuftanc at who.ch schuftanc at who.ch
Mon Dec 3 00:22:32 PST 2001

Dear friends,
It has been a year... Many good memories come back to those of us who were
lucky to be there. The spirit and the consciousness that we were being part
of something important stand out in my memory.  The world has perhaps turned
for the worse since and the things we stand and fight for are perhaps going
to be a bit in the backburner for a while. But this is then a time for us to
organize and project ourselves to positions of greater power in our just
struggle for better health for all now. With the economic downturn the world
is experiencing, millions more are going to count on us for our renewe
activism. The PHA movement is alive and getting better organized. You will
be hearing more about it shortly.
Talk about this aniversary with others. Share your thoughts and experiences
with us in this list (which is reaching 500 of you).
Best wishes
Claudio
moderator)