PHM-Exch> Charter4Health a PHM podcast

Miguel Garcia miguel at phmovement.org
Wed Jul 10 13:59:44 PDT 2024

Dear All,

As People's Health Movement (PHM) Its Global Secretariat and the
Communications Program, we are very happy to present Charter4Health a new
podcast series on the right to health.
https://phmovement.org/charter4health-podcast

The Charter4Health podcast is a platform to discuss, share the analysis and
the experiences of the struggle for Health For All. The podcast is
available to listen, download and share for free on our website and on PHM
Media Channel on Ivoox. This first season of Charter4Health will be
available in English and some episodes in Spanish.

For PHM its Call To Action is a commitment, a worldwide call to inspire and
mobilize activists, and the ongoing struggle of health rights defenders in
the search for Health For All.

>From PHM Global we wanted to produce special content to provide our diverse
audiences with information, analysis and elements of discussion on all
health matters so that our listeners can make the right decisions on issues
that affect their lives on issues such as medicine prices, food
sovereignty, gender justice, war, climate crisis or healthcare.

Season one of Charter4Health features interviews with health activists,
participants in PHA5 from different parts of the world, talking about a
range of issues discussed during the Assembly addressing the discussions
leading to the Mar del Plata Call to Action. Interviews with Claudio
Shuftan, Ana Vračar, Carmen Baez, Layth Hanbali, Denis Bukenya, Matheus
Falcão, Abhey Shukla, Vivian Camacho, Fran Baum, Zeina Mohana, Adsa Fatima
and others.

To listen to Charter4Health log into our website or go to PHM Media Channel
on iVoox

--
*Miguel García*
PHM Communications Officer