PHM-Exch> Item Alerts from PHM Tracker Commentary for WHO EB154

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Jan 18 05:49:57 PST 2024

From: <dlegge at phmovement.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 5:54 PM

I have just despatched four Item Alerts from our commentary on the EB154:

   - Item 6. Universal health coverage stalls while financial protection
   goes backwards <https://mailchi.mp/phmovement/eb15406uhc>
   - Item 7. Progress on NCDs lags: WHO must address the drivers, overcome
   the barriers <https://mailchi.mp/phmovement/eb15407ncds>
   - Items 8 & 13. PHM welcomes WHO action plans on infection prevention
   and control and on antimicrobial resistance
   <https://mailchi.mp/phmovement/eb154-08-13_ipc-amr>
   - Item 9. Setbacks in immunisation coverage reported to WHO;
   strengthening comprehensive primary health care is critical
   <https://mailchi.mp/phmovement/eb154-09_immunisation>

Comments welcome ASAP.