PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] Underlining the need for solidarity with Palestine people

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Oct 31 20:00:29 PDT 2023

 From : Roman Vega

The GS meeting yesterday was dedicated to analyze the Palestine crisis and
to discuss how to continue supporting the Palestinian people, health
workers and our PHM comrades there. The meeting was also attended by Hani,
Ana, Virginie, Dian Maria and Serena Cruz from the Gaza Global Surgeon
Response group (G4). After discussing this we reached the following
conclusions:
-Need to translate our AWDA donation call  in different languages.
-Webinar suggestion every saturday- Need to be developed by the W & C
circle. Need to diversify our speakers. Can also reach high profile members
like Parliamentarians.
-Serena will send the G4 letter so PHM can help in circulating.
We encouraged all country circles, TC and region coordinations to actively
promote solidarity with Palestine people and to participate
and campaign for Palestine freedom in line with the last PHM statement and
according to the specific realities of your countries/regions.