PHM-Exch> PHM UGANDA AHETCA CONFERENCE IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MAKERERE UNIVERSITY

Roman Vega roman at phmovement.org
Thu Oct 5 05:57:22 PDT 2023

Dear Denis, thank you for sharing this information about the conference. It
is a great example of how PHM is moving everywhere.
I would like to offer the support of our communication team led by Miguel
Garcia. Please contact him to talk and explore how we can better support
your work in Uganda. I am copying Miguel here.
Warm regards,
Roman