PHM-Exch> New paper on trade, health and food

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Thu Aug 24 23:35:30 PDT 2023

From: 'Belinda Townsend' via PHM Oz <phmoz at phmovement.org>

 My colleagues Deb Gleeson, Brigitte Tenni, Sharni Goldman and I have a new
paper out which is a review of what's worked to advance health in
trade-policymaking.

This is open access via Public health advocacy strategies to influence
policy agendas: lessons from a narrative review of success in trade policy
| Globalization and Health | Full Text (biomedcentral.com)
<https://globalizationandhealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12992-023-00960-7>

Belinda Townsend PhD

School of Regulation and Global Governance

The Australian National University Canberra.  Australia