PHM-Exch> Launch of an Archive in Memory of Heesob Nam

Sun Kim sunkim at health.re.kr
Sun May 21 22:23:17 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

It's already been two years since our colleague, Heesob, passed away.

In memory of him, South Korean civil society has opened an archive of his activities. It is a collection of columns, articles, speeches, reports, and presentations he had made until he left.

Heesob pioneered the criticism of intellectual property rights and the expansion of access to knowledge in South Korea. Korean civil society has established this [Heesob Nam Archive 남희섭 아카이브] to share his achievements and build on them so that someone else can break new ground.

We hope that [Heesob Nam Archive 남희섭 아카이브] can serve as a resource for understanding information, culture, and human rights he envisioned and inspire real-world issues.

[Heesob Nam Archive 남희섭 아카이브] https://namheesob.org (written in Korean; you may use a translator)

In solidarity,

Sun Kim
On behalf of South Korean civil society

---
김선, 보건경제학박사
시민건강연구소 국제연대연구센터장
한국민중건강운동 코디네이터

국제의약품구매기구 시민사회 대표단 핵심 자문

Sun Kim, M.S., Ph.D.
Director, Research Center on Global Solidarity, People's Health Institute (PHI) South Korea
PHI blog [http://health.re.kr/?page_id=35], Twitter [https://twitter.com/phikorea], Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/phikorea/]  [http://health.re.kr/?page_id=35]

Coordinator, People's Health Movement (PHM) Korea
PHM Global blog [https://phmovement.org/], Twitter [https://twitter.com/PHMglobal], Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/peopleshealthmovement/] / PHM Korea blog [http://phmovement.or.kr/], Twitter [https://twitter.com/PHM_korea], Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/PHMKorea/]
Key Advisor, Unitaid NGO Delegation blog [https://unitaidngodelegation.org/], Twitter [https://twitter.com/UNITAID_NGOs]