PHM-Exch> In Memory of Dr Zafrulla Chowdhury

Frauke Heller heller at medico.de
Tue Apr 18 05:53:43 PDT 2023

Dear friends and comrades,

Like many of you, medico was deeply touched by the news of the passing of Dr Zafrulla Chowdhury. Medico international had a long-standing relationship with Dr Zafrulla and Gonoshastaya Kendra, and even though I did not have the honour to meet him, I share with you this obituary written by our colleague Andreas Wulf in memory of this inspiring personality:

https://www.medico.de/en/small-is-beautiful-but-big-is-necessary-19047

May he rest in peace. In solidarity,
Frauke

Frauke Heller (she/her)
Referentin Globale Gesundheit | Transnationale Kooperation
Coordination Global Health | Transnational Cooperation
medico international e.V.
Lindleystraße 15
D-60314 Frankfurt
heller at medico.de<mailto:heller at medico.de>