PHM-Exch> Solving the Plastic Problem

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Mon Apr 25 01:16:51 PDT 2022

Happy Earth Day!

[image: The Story of Stuff Project]
<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/61658?t=52&akid=327100%2E1730037%2EfbpJ-J>

For years Earth Day has served as a launchpad for environmental
initiatives: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Sadly, many of the
‘solutions’ to the plastic crisis that capture the attention of major media
outlets don’t address the root cause of the issue — that we simply make too
much plastic. So how can we pick out the good solutions from the bad?

*Today, we’re kicking off our new storytelling series, Solving Plastic.* *This
explainer video marks the first in a series we’ll be sharing with you
wherein we spotlight viable, simpler, and efficient solutions that drive us
away from plastic pollution and promotes real systems change.*

*Open at    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxDjEqGLK-s
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxDjEqGLK-s> *

*Know of a solution you'd like us to profile? Drop it in the video
comments!
<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/76604?t=62&akid=327100%2E1730037%2EfbpJ-J>*

<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/76563?t=63&akid=327100%2E1730037%2EfbpJ-J>

Use the buttons below to share the video on Facebook
<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/76605?t=69&akid=327100%2E1730037%2EfbpJ-J>
and
Twitter
<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/76606?t=70&akid=327100%2E1730037%2EfbpJ-J>
! or forward this email to a friend.

<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/76607?t=71&akid=327100%2E1730037%2EfbpJ-J>
<https://action.storyofstuff.org/go/76608?t=72&akid=327100%2E1730037%2EfbpJ-J>

Thanks for watching and stay tuned for more in the Plastic Solutions series.