PHM-Exch> Vacancies in PHM: last 2 days to apply

Jyotsna Singh jyotsna at phmovement.org
Tue Feb 8 03:15:57 PST 2022

Dear all,

People’s Health Movement is looking to expand its team and is recruiting
for various positions. PHM's Global Secretariat has recently become
decentralised and is located in multiple countries in Latin America and
Asia. We are willing to maintain this character and encourage people with
requisite skills to apply, no matter their geographical location. A strong
commitment to the mission of the PHM is desirable. Applicants’ previous
association with people’s and health movements will be an advantage as they
will find it easy to gel with our goals and help us achieve them.

Last date to apply: 9th February 2022

https://phmovement.org/join-our-team-phm-announces-various-vacancies/

Program Manager / Associate Researcher – Global Health Watch
<https://phmovement.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/JD_GHW.pdf>

Program Manager / Associate Researcher – IPHU and dissemination of GHW
<https://phmovement.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/JD_IPHU.pdf>

Public Health Communications Manager
<https://phmovement.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/JD_Communications.pdf>

Secretary / Assistant to Global Coordinator
<https://phmovement.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/JD_GC-Assistant.pdf>

Best regards,

Jyotsna