PHM-Exch> LLaunch of PHM videos/ 24th Jan, 11 AM UTC: "Equitable Health Services, Re-thinking SDGs, and Economic Systems in THE WORLD WE WANT”

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Fri Jan 21 01:12:25 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Deepika Joshi <deepika at phmovement.org>
Date: Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 11:42 AM
Subject: Launch of PHM videos/ 24th Jan, 11 AM UTC: "Equitable Health
Services, Re-thinking SDGs, and Economic Systems in THE WORLD WE WANT”
To: PHM Steering Council <sc at phmovement.org>, Advisory Council <
ac at phmovement.org>

Dear members of SC and AC,

We cordially invite you to the Launch of three videos on  *"Equitable
Health Services, Re-thinking SDGs, and Economic Systems in THE WORLD WE
WANT” * in this year's Prince Mahidol Award Conference 2022( PMAC). PHM is
also one of the co-organiser of the conference.

*Date: 24th January 2022*
*Time: 11 AM UTC/ 4:30 PM India/ 1 PM South Africa/ 6 PM Bangkok / 6 AM
Bogota (Colombia) / 8 AM Rio de Janeiro*

This launch meeting will examine different aspects of the world the
People's Health Movement envisages in light of the Covid pandemic through
the three videos/webcasts created by PHM and funded by PMAC. We, at PHM,
have spent considerable effort and energy in putting together these videos
to showcase  our vision of the world through 3 different frameworks/lenses.

The three videos are:
i. What needs to change? Rethinking the SDGs in the pandemic aftermath.
ii. Building Equitable Health Systems.
iii. Post-pandemic global economics: restructure, reform, or just
revitalize?

We will introduce each video and after screening it, we will open
discussion on the key themes in each video. Below is the draft agenda

*Agenda (11 AM UTC to 1:30 PM UTC)*
Introduction to the videos- Fran Baum- 5 mints
PMAC representative- 10 mints

Introduction to 1st Video-  Fran Baum- 5 mints
Screening of 1st video-- 30 mints

Introduction to 2nd video- Sulakshana Nandi - 5 mints
Screening of 2nd video- 20 mins

Introduction to 3rd video- Ron Labonte- 5 mins
Screening of 3rd video-  35 minutes

Open discussion- Moderated by Sundararaman- 30 minutes
Conclusion- Roman Vega- 5 mints

*Kindly register for the launch meeting at the link below-*
https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_O-f7sl6xQtq1c_GhJ0I7mA

We hope to see you there in an enriching discussion.

Regards
PHM- PMAC coordination team