PHM-Exch> [PHM NEWS] IPHU Yaounde Report

Claudio Schuftan cschuftan at phmovement.org
Tue Dec 21 19:44:43 PST 2021

From: Sundararaman T <sundar at phmovement.org>

Like to draw your attention to one of the closing events of PHM for this
year. The West and Central Africa Region, used their outreach funding for
organizing an IPHU in Cameroon. The reports can be obtained from
pastoengold at yahoo.com. They sent daily reports with photographs and an end
of the program report also. And I also appreciate the timely presentation
of the accounts. A very good academic design and with clear follow up
plans. This is not their first IPHU but this is most impressive.

 I also note - as indicated in their email below- that they used their
funding opportunity to strengthen the PHM organization in Cameroon and
improve its democratic functioning.

I also note that South and East Africa has also had an exciting program.
But we will share those details when completed or as part of the annual
report.

Our congratulations to the team for this excellent program.

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Emmanuel Tangumonkem <pastoengold at yahoo.com>